In combination with the Birdies Room for up to 8 people.
With a main color of blue and walls of white, the color scheme of this suite is dedicated to the water. Bathed in natural light and spacious – this is how The East Lake Suite welcomes you. From here, you have a view of the golf course and upper Zillertal. A great place to relax is by the open fireplace with a crackling fire. Or would you prefer to enjoy a glass of wine and good company after a day of golf? The winter garden with a direct view of the pond next to Tee number 4 can accommodate 8 to 10 people and is a perfect place to chat about golf. There is also an organic wooden pool if you would like to swim a few laps.
The East Lake Suite is on the ground floor of the ZillerLodge.
- Two bedrooms each with a handmade bed made of pine with natural rubber ZillerSeasons mattress and bed linens made of beech fibers, exquisite bed linens made of pure beechwood fibers, reading lamps, armoire
- Flat-screen SA TV with SKY, telephone, free Wi-Fi, ServePad
- Fully-equipped kitchen made of solid wood with natural stone counters,
range with 4 Ceran burners, dishwasher, oven, refrigerator with freezer,
espresso maker, Bioteaque tea bar, toaster, and electric kettle
- Comfortable dining bar
- Sophisicated dining area with solid oak table in the winter garden
- Open fireplace built with centuries-old materials
- Comfortable living room with high-quality, comfy sofa
- Bathroom with wellness rain shower with hand shower, WC,
double sink with custom-made natural stone counter, large mirror and make-up mirror
- Hair dryer, organic care products: soap, shower gel and lotion
- Bathrobes, towels and felt slippers
- separate WC
Take a look at our advantages for direct bookers.
price per person & day
extra fee for the 5th person per day
extra fee for the 6th person per day
extra fee for the 7th person per day
extra fee for the 8th person per day
The prices are per person and day. In addition, there is a visitor's tax of € 0.75 in Summer and € 1.50 in Winter (from 1 November 2018) per person and day. Minimum stay: 3 nights (last minute arrivals and stays less than 3 nights upon request). Over Christmas/New Year and Carneval minimum stay is 7 nights. Dogs are allowed upon request for an extra fee of € 25.00 per day (not including food).