One step closer to the Alps. As soon as you enter, you will be welcomed by the pleasant fragrance of the mountains - distinctively soothing. The Fairway to Heaven Suite is especially charming with its timber roof truss. The open-plan bathroom with glass in parts allows interesting perspectives. The unique interior with a sophisticated design paired with luxury, art, and rare antiquities is quite impressive. Unique, charming items stir emotions and make the liveliness and perfection of the wood palpable. The exceptionally spacious kitchen and dining area and living room are south-facing and convey a feeling of being surrounded by nature. The built-in wooden balcony guarantees limitless viewing pleasure...
The Fairway to Heaven Suite is on the second floor of the ZillerLodge.
- Two bedrooms each with a handmade bed made of pine with natural rubber ZillerSeasons mattress and bed linens made of beech fibers, exquisite bed linens made of pure beechwood fibers, armoire
- Two additional sleeping areas above the double bed (reachable via a wooden ladder)
- Flat-screen SA TV with SKY, telephone, free Wi-Fi, ServePad
- Fully-equipped kitchen made of solid wood with natural stone counters,
range with 4 Ceran hotplates, dishwasher, oven, refrigerator with freezer,
espresso maker, Bioteaque tea bar, toaster, and electric kettle
- Open fireplace built with centuries-old materials
- Comfortable living room with high-quality, comfy sofa
- Sophisticated dining area with solid oak table
- Two bathrooms with wellness rain shower with hand shower,
a sink with custom-made natural stone counter,large mirror and make-up mirror
- One of the bathrooms with free-standing panoramic bathtub
- Hair dryer, organic care products: soap, shower gel and lotion
- Bathrobes, towels, felt slippers
- separate WC
- South-facing balcony with sensational view of the entire golf course
Take a look at our advantages for direct bookers.
price per person & day
extra fee for the 5th person per day
The prices are per person and day. In addition, there is a visitor's tax of € 0.75 in Summer and € 1.50 in Winter (from 1 November 2018) per person and day. Minimum stay: 3 nights (last minute arrivals and stays less than 3 nights upon request). Over Christmas/New Year and Carneval minimum stay is 7 nights. Dogs are allowed upon request for an extra fee of € 25.00 per day (not including food).