In combination with The Masters Suite for up to 12 people. If necessary, a connecting door can be opened between the two suites.
This sunny suite was given its name for a good reason. The color of sophisticated British racing green, the white walls, and the structured bouclé material give a sense of conservative elegance. From the bedrooms, you have a view of the 4th hole. In one bedroom is a free-standing bathtub, from which you have a direct view of the golf course. In the cozy living room is an open fireplace stocked with plenty of wood. The kitchen area is made of spruce. On the balcony, emphasis is placed on spaciousness. There is plenty of room thanks to the depth of the balcony. The Green Memories Suite has a door that connects directly to the Masters Suite.
The Green Memories Suite is on the first floor of the ZillerLodge.
- Two bedrooms with handmade beds made of pine with natural rubber ZillerSeasons mattress and bed linens made of beech fibers, exquisite bed linens made of pure beechwood fibers, reading lamps, armoire
- "Memories” Bedroom with en Suite bedroom with free-standing panoramic bathtub
- Second bedroom with a large double bed
- two additional sleeping areas above the double bed (reachable via a wooden ladder)
- Flat-screen SA TV with SKY, telephone, free Wi-Fi, ServePad
- Fully-equipped kitchen made of solid wood with natural stone counters,
range with 4 Ceran hotplates, dishwasher, oven, refrigerator with freezer,
espresso maker, Bioteaque tea bar, toaster, and electric kettle
- Open fireplace built with centuries-old materials
- Comfortable living room with high-quality, comfy sofa
- Sophisticated dining area with solid oak table
- Second bathroom
- both bathrooms with wellness rain shower with hand shower, WC,
including sink with custom-made natural stone counter, large mirror and make-up mirror
- Hair dryer, organic care products: soap, shower gel and lotion
- Bathrobes, towels, felt slippers
- separate WC
- South-facing balcony with sensational view of the entire golf course