In combination with The Green Memories Suite for up to 12 people. If necessary, a connecting door can be opened between the two suites.
Immersed in alluring red, the Masters Suite invites you to linger. The color of love gently snuggles up to the roughly-cut spruce ceiling. This suite creates a feisty, high-spirited, almost majestic effect as you walk on the exquisite oak flooring. Awaiting you is a stylish ensemble with kitchen and dining area and living room, the centerpiece of which is the open fireplace. Thanks to floor-to-ceiling windows, you have an unobstructed view of the Zillertal mountains. In the luxurious bathroom, where you can pamper yourself with ORGANIC care products by Natural Beauties as well as with your own private wellness shower, you will again discover the nuances of color. Shimmering and sparkling in hundreds of small stone mosaics...
The Masters Suite is on the first flooer of the ZillerLodge.
- Two bedrooms with handmade beds made of pine with natural rubber ZillerSeasons mattress and bed linens made of beech fibers,exquisite bed linens made of pure beechwood fibers, reading lamps, armoire
- One of them with "Masters” bedroom with en Suite bathroom with bathtub
- Second bedroom with large double bed
- Two additional sleeping areas above the double bed (reachable via a wooden ladder)
- Flat-screen SA TV with SKY, telephone, free Wi-Fi, ServePad
- Fully-equipped kitchen made of solid wood with natural stone counters,
ange with 4 Ceran hotplates, dishwasher, oven, refrigerator with freezer,
espresso maker, Bioteaque tea bar, toaster, and electric kettle
- Open fireplace built with centuries-old materials
- Comfortable living room with high-quality, comfy sofa
- Sophisticated dining area with solid oak table
- Both Badezimmer wellness rain shower with hand shower, WC,
including sink with custom-made natural stone counter, large mirror and make-up mirror
- Hair dryer, organic care products: soap, shower gel and lotion
- Bathrobes, towels, felt slippers
- separate WC
- South-facing balcony with sensational view of the entire golf course
Take a look at our advantages for direct bookers.
price per person & day
extra fee for the 5th person per day
extra fee for the 6th person per day
The prices are per person and day. In addition, there is a visitor's tax of € 0.75 in Summer and € 1.50 in Winter (from 1 November 2018) per person and day. Minimum stay: 3 nights (last minute arrivals and stays less than 3 nights upon request). Over Christmas/New Year and Carneval minimum stay is 7 nights. Dogs are allowed upon request for an extra fee of € 25.00 per day (not including food).