The Zillertal is one of the most popular vacation valleys in Tyrol and throughout Austria thanks to its diverse sports & recreation offer. With 4 large ski regions, 125 km of cross-country trails, numerous ski tours of all difficulty levels, snowshoe hikes, several ice skating rinks, winter hiking paths, 14 prepared toboggan runs, horse-drawn sleigh rides, and ice climbing, the valley offers everything that makes a winter vacation tons of fun.
In the warm months, hikers and mountain climbers can look forward to 1,400 km of hiking paths with over 150 staffed hill farms and huts. If you prefer bicycles, mountain bikes, or e-bikes, you will find countless alpine MTB tours as well as family bike tours on flat terrain. The 18-hole golf course in Uderns has also made a name for itself among golfers. Numerous attractions such as the ErlebnisSennerei Zillertal or Nature's Ice Palace on the Hintertuxer glacier offer a colorful vacation program for rainy days.
- 18-hole golf course in Uderns nearby
- Rental of high-quality golf clubs with bag
- Well-developed network of routes and paths for mountain bikers & cyclists right at the lodge
- In-house bike & e-bike rental
- Located close to both Hochzillertal-Hochfügen
and Spieljoch ski areas
- Free ski bus to the valley station of the Spieljochbahn nearby (120 m)
- Extensive offer of attractions, family excursions, and bad weather programs
- Private storage for golf and skiing equipment with ski boot heater