As our guest, you have the opportunity to purchase the Golf Alpin Card. For only € 76.00 per person, this card includes the green fee at a golf club of your choice. This means that with this card, you will receive 5 green fees for € 360.00 and 3 green fees for € 225.00, which you can redeem at the listed golf clubs.
- Uderns – directly in the Zillertal
- Seefeld – 72 km away – ca. 1 hr. drive
- Mieming – 85 km away – ca. 1 hr. 10 min. drive
- Pertisau – 26 km away – ca. 30 min. drive
- Kaiserwinkl – 73 km away – ca. 1 hr. drive
- Ellmau – 55km away – ca. 45 min. drive
- Kirchberg – 59 km away – ca. 50 min. drive
- Kitzbühel – 65 km away – ca 1 hr. drive
Nestled in the Zillertal mountains, the Zillertal golf course in Uderns encompasses an area of over 65 ha. The first golf course in Zillertal offers an 18-hole championship course, large practice facility with covered driving range and short-course, and a PGA golf school.
The ZillerLodge is located next to the 4th tee, right on the water, making it essentially the only lake-side hotel in Zillertal.
- Rating: Par 71
- Tees: yellow: 5,615 m * white: 5,850 m
- Ladies/Men's (yellow) CR 69.8/Slope 116
- 20% discount on the green fee
- reserved tee times
- reservation of PRO lessons
The covered driving range was first opened in July 2013 and is a popular attraction. Here, you can practice and improve your swing. You don't have to be a club member to use the driving range of Uderns golf course. For a small charge, the range fee, you have the opportunity to hit a few balls.
The Zillertal golf club also offers beginners the opportunity to learn how to golf properly. At the PGA golf school, the pros will show you the most important tips and tricks so that you can skillfully direct the ball towards the hole.
Register at the golf school office located by the driving range (we are also happy to do this for you) - you can practice your first swings at the covered driving range. In addition, the short-course boasts a putting and chipping green and sand bunker. At the end of the course-qualifying program, there are three holes where you can take your course-qualification test.
ca. 35 km from the Posthotel lies one of the most beautiful golf courses in Austria. The 18-hole Achensee golf course in Pertisau was selected as Golf Course of the Year in 2010 - and rightly so! Enjoy unique tee shots between Alpenpark Karwendel and the shores of the Achensee.
- Rating: Par 71
- Men's Tees: 6,018 m/5,624 m * Ladies' Tees: 5,727 m/4,887 m
- CH Men's CR 72.6/Slope 123 * Men's CR 70.8/Slope 125
- CH Ladies' CR 74.1/Slope 127 * Ladies' CR 71.9/Slope 125
ca. 55 km from the Posthotel. Hop in the car and head along the beautiful Gerlos Alpine Road, past Krimml Waterfalls to Mittersill, where a delightful golf club with a charm all its own, friendliness and great dining awaits you! The mountain world of Hohe Tauern National Park flanks the flat grounds of the 18-hole golf course.
Ca. 60 km from the Posthotel. The beautifully maintained 27-hole Wilder Kaiser Golf Course spans some 88 hectares, a rocky massif rising up truly majestically above. 3 x 9 holes (courses Ellmau, Wilder Kaiser and Tirol), combinable however you please, offer an enjoyable golfing experience filled with variety.
- Rating: Par 72
- Men's Tees: 6,135 m/5,877 m * Ladies' Tees: 5,420 m/5,185 m
- CH Men's CR 71.8/Slope 126 * Men's CR 70.4/Slope 123
- CH Ladies' CR 73.9/Slope 124 * Ladies' CR 72.3/Slope 122
ca. 90 km from the Posthotel. In the midst of a 70,000 m² forest of pine, the Mieminger Plateau championship golf course was created. The broad fairways of the 18-hole golf course should in no way distract golfers from the challenges ahead, demanding no shortage of golfing expertise. HCP restriction for ladies and men: -36!
- Rating: Par 73
- Tees, yellow: 6.184 m *
- Tees, white: 5.446 m
- Men's (yelllow) CR-Wert 72,6/Slope 128
- Ladies' (yellow) CR-Wert 74,7/Slope 127